• 7,500 ANSI Lumen, XGA (1024 x 768) native resolution
• 5,000:1 Contrast ratio, Up to 4,500 hrs lamp life (Eco2 mode)
• Video In: HDMI, VGA, 5 BNC, DisplayPort, DVI-D, RCA
• Built-in Mono speaker, Digital Link/ LAN
• Support Daylight view basic technology, DICOM compatible, Corner keystone correction, Crestron connect & PJLink integration, Wide selection of Optional Lenses
Panasonic PT-EX800ZE XGA 7500 Lumens High Brightness LCD Installation Projector
Download Brochure Download Manual Distance Calculator
High Brightness and Excellent Contrast
Panasonic projector display ResolutionDespite its sleek and compact dimensions, the PT-EZ770 Series produces a class-leading 6,500 lm to 7,500 lm* of brightness with a contrast ratio of 5,000:1. The iris automatically adjusts to suit ambient lighting conditions.
* The PT-EX800Z/EX800ZL has 7,500 lm, the PT-EW730Z/EW730ZL has 7,000 lm, and the PT-EZ770Z/EZ770ZL has 6,500 lm of brightness.
WUXGA Resolution for Lustrous Full HD Images (PT-EZ770ZE)
With native WUXGA 1,920 x 1,200 pixel widescreen resolution, the
PT-EZ770Z/EZ770ZL is capable of displaying Full HD video from Blu-ray Disc and other sources in beautifully rich, vivid detail.
The Daylight View Basic Funtion Ensures Clear Images Even in Brightly Lit Rooms
Panasonic Daylight View FunctionPanasonic‘s Daylight View Basic technology achieves sharp, easy-to-see images by clearly reproducing the details in dark image areas, which were previously difficult to see in brightly lit rooms. A built-in sensor measures the ambient light, and the Daylight View Basic function adjusts the halftone color and brightness level according to the surrounding illumination.
Colour Adjustment Function
Panasonic Color Adjustment FunctionA color adjustment function allows you to easily correct for slight variations in the color reproduction range of individual units set up for multiple projection, particularly in side-by-side configuration. Correction is performed on 3 colors (R, G, B) or 7 colors (R, G, B, C, M, Y, W).
DICOM Simulation Mode*
Panasonic DICOM Simulation ModeThis imaging mode is similar to DICOM part 14, which is a medical imaging standard. It reproduces X-ray images with remarkable clarity.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.